A Barn Conversion in
Welcome to The Byre
A detached retreat situated minutes from Lymington's vibrant high street. This charming barn conversion eases your getaway to unwind for a few days or more.
The interior's modern feel is nestled amongst its traditional structure. A cosy, private bolthole to explore, indulge or simply put your feet up.
The Georgian market town of Lymington and its surrounding area has a wealth of attractions:
Relax at The Byre
The Byre offers self-catered accommodation for one or two adults, with a minimum stay of two nights.
- A private off-road car parking space is situated in front of the Byre
- A central location allows easy access to amenities - including a varied selection of pubs, restaurants and shops
- The Byre's galley kitchen features a 2-ring hob, combination microwave, fridge, kettle, crockery and a selection of utensils
- An en-suite contemporary shower room
- A private sheltered gravel garden with table and chairs - perfect for breakfast in the morning or a glass of wine at night
- High-speed WiFi
- Wall mounted TV, DAB radio, books and games